Blog Sale

Sunday, January 13, 2013
Hey Girls,

Hope you are doing great. I am putting up a small blog sale. Please take a look and let me know if there's anything which catches your fancy. 








  • Sale is for Indian Residents only. 
  • Prices and all necessary details are mentioned in the photographs itself. If you have any doubts or need clarification, Please don't hesitate to email me at below email address. 
  • Shipping charges are Rs.50-70, No shipping on NYX Studio Perfect Photo - Loving Primer. 
  • Payments accepted by Bank Transfers. 
  • Please leave a comment here or email me at blushandtheblog@hotmail.com. 
All products are in same condition as they appear in photographs and I will take every possible care to prevent any damage while shipping.

Take care Beauties. 

2 comments:

EVE-O-LUTION said...

Cabana boy *drool*

Anonymous said...

Me gusta el tono del colorete!!!
Saludo
http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

Post a Comment

Its always great to hear from you. Do let me know your thoughts. I will try to respond to all your comments and queries.